Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Demons of My Subconscious (Hard Rock)














Credits:
Vocals, Lyrics: Lukas Adro (Australia)
Drums: Mike (USA)
Bass: Pruitt (USA)
Guitars, Composition, Mixing: Eduard Beneke (South Africa)

GET OUT!

Somewhere in behind my eyes is something evil, waiting to take me.
Who are you, In my mind? What the hell do you think you're doing?
Somebody help me, get this thing out of my subconscious...Before I go insane!

Lurking in the depths of my subconscious,
are all of my demons, kicking and screaming.
Lurking in the realm of my imagination,
black sorcerer, plotting and scheming!

Lurking in the depths of my subconscious,
are all of he evils hell has got to offer.
Lurking in the realm of my imagination,
all of the corruption, the torture and the bother!

Let them out to play...let them out to play.

All these evil things shall take control, get em outta my head before I lose it all.
All these evil things shall take control, get em outta my head before I lose control.

Breaking free...once again!

Come and join the party, you know that we want you.
Come and join the fun, Satan is recruiting.
Come and share the joy, of torture and sorrow.
Come and taste the pain, the beating and the bruising.

Come on out to play...Come on out to play.
Come and join the party, you know that we want you.
Bring all of your friends and all of your enemies.
Come and share the torture and all of the sorrow.
Come and take my place, free me, please release me.

Please release me...Please release my mind...Please release me


©2006 Lukas Adro & Eduard Beneke
Produced at F-Jam Online Musical Studios

No comments: