Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Heart Of Stone (Surf Rock)














Credits:
Fred E. Jam (FJ) - Author lyric verses, outro, drums & all vocals
Carlo (Metoo) - Lyric chorus & music, and all guitars
Jeff Learman (Learjeff) - Keys


Are you gonna say you love me again, and then send me away
My head it's a bout to explode, with the games that you play
First you tell me that you'll love me forever, that you want to come home
Then another man is loving you better, and you want to be alone

Fool me once, fool me twice, guess I'll always be your fool
When you whisper that you really do love me, then I tell myself you do
I know I need to tell you good-bye, and really send you on your way
But if I look into your gazing medusa, it's set in stone, the fool I play

[Chorus]
She's got a heart of stone, and she is never home
She's got a heart of stone, and she is never home
She's got a heart of stone,
She's got a heart of stone,
She's got a heart of stone,
A heart of stone

I can make it all up to you, if you let me have a chance
I can be whatever you want, I can even do romance
I remember how it used to be, how you used to say my name
How I used to hold you in my arms, now there's nothing there but pain

[Chorus]

I gotta know if you're ever gonna love me
I gotta know if you're ever gonna care
I gotta know if you're ever gonna need me
I gotta know if you're gonna be there


copyright 2004 Fred E. Jam & Metoo
Produced at F-Jam Online Musical Studios

1 comment:

Keeper said...

I think someday soon, if I get time I am going to re-mix, and remaster this with less brightness. I probably had an ear infection or something when I tried to mix this. Plus I've learned quite a bit since doing this collab.