Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Justified (Christian)














Credits:
Fred Jam - drums, backing vocals, edit/arrangement, mastering
Helge Corneliussen - bass
Steve Moeller - Electric guitars
Mariana Gatlin - Author music, lyrics, lead vocal, acoustic guitar
mixed by Kenny B


I'm justified, justified never sinned
You made me justified just when I thought I'd never win

Your love, Your forgiveness, it changed me on the inside
Justified, always been justified

I'm justified (justified), justified always been
Justified (justified), You went from a stranger to a friend

Your love, Your forgiveness it took away my pride
Justified, always been justified

Guitar lead

J-U-S-T-I-F-I-E-D (justified)
I know that is why You died for me
Your awesome love cannot be denied (justified)
now that I know I'm justified

Guitar lead

I'm justified (justified), justified never sinned
You made me justified (justified), just when I thought I'd never win

Your love, Your forgiveness it changed me on the inside
Justified, I been justified
Just when I thought I'd never win (justified),~ justified, always been~ Justified


© Mariana Gatlin
Produced at F-Jam Online Musical Studios

No comments: