Online Music Collaboration Studios

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

More Than Ever (Pop Rock)














Credits:
Andy Furlong - Vocals, lyrics
Nick Testa - Guitars, Bass, Drum Arrangement, Mix And Master
Steve Jordan - Organ


V1:
So now the moment has arrived
To make the decision of my life
If I take another road
I may spend my life alone

CH:
I'm trying more than ever
I'm crossing fingers more than ever
I'm dreaming more than ever
More than ever before

V2:
To never talk is just no use
Maybe this love's beyond repair
It is a luxury to choose
There's always greener grass somewhere

CH:

BR:
But if I loved you one more time
Would we sing the same old song
If I could guarantee you'd be mine
Would the fire of love burn on

CH:
© 2004 Andy Furlong

No comments: